Join Us At CAFRA Northern Ireland Food Robotics Seminar
Are you looking to introduce more automation and robotics into your food factory? Join OAL at the Robotic Automation in Food Processing seminar hosted by the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise. The event is taking place at the Food Innovation Centre, Loughry Campus, Cookstown, Northern Ireland on Wednesday 25th October 2017.
The one-day seminar brings food manufacturing and agricultural professionals together to answer these key questions:
- What capabilities does robotic automation offer that could be utilised?
- How easily can it be implemented and maintained?
- Is robotic automation right for implementation into your processes?
- How cost effective can it be?
- And now robotics and automation are much more advanced and affordable, we will be discussing what new opportunities this presents the agriculture and food processing industry.
OAL’s Jake Norman will be building on from this and talking about how OAL are putting robotics and automation at the heart of food processing with our APRIL Robotics solutions.
Hear how we have invested, researched and developed the very latest and advanced robotics and automation technology to help food manufacturers solve their challenges driven by the increasing living wage, flatline productivity and food deflation.
To find out more or to sign-up for the Robotic Automation in Food Processing Seminar on Wednesday 25th October 2017 and start your journey towards increasing productivity and efficiency with robotics and automation.